ISPProtect malware and outdated web software scanner
ISPProtect is a Malware and Antivirus scanner for web servers. It contains a signature based scan engine and a heuristic scan engine to detect Malware in websites, CMS- and shop systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magentocommerce etc. A third scan level in ISPProtect detects outdated installations of e. g. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, … and shows their location on the web server. ISPProtect is developed by the ISPConfig developer team. ISPConfig is a widely used OpenSource Webhosting Control Panel.
ISPProtect use cases
Do I need ISPProtect on my server? Yes, when you run your own web server, are a hosting company or provide support for web servers.
- Your web server started to send out spam emails? ISPProtect can help you to find the malicious software.
- You recognize a high load on your web server that does not correlate with the website access statistics? Use ISPProtect to find malware that uses your server to attack other systems and IRC bots.
- You are a hosting company and like to keep your server safe and warn your customers when a site got infected? Use ISPProtect to get a detailed Malware report by email daily, weekly, monthly or in the interval you want.
- Do your clients miss to install Updates of their WordPress, Joomla and Mediawiki sites or store copies of their old and vulnerable sites in folders like „old_site“ on the server that get never removed and are a target for hackers? Use ISPProtect to get a report on outdated CMS versions that are installed on your server.
- You are a Linux support company and get contacted by clients with their web server issues? Add ISPProtect to your tool set and use it to scan the systems of your clients and detect malware easily.
Try ISPProtect for free
Try ISPProtect for free on your server now, no registration required. Just download it and start the scan, enter the word „trial“ when the scanner asks for the license key.
cd /tmp wget https://www.ispprotect.com/download/ispp_scan.tar.gz tar xzf ispp_scan.tar.gz ./ispp_scan
The detailed ISPProtect documentation can be found here.
Get your ISPProtect License
ISPProtect licenses are available as a yearly license or as a per scan license. The yearly license is bound to one server installation.
Get a yearly license
The yearly license costs 6.89 € / Month, billed annually at 82.68 €. The license is valid for one server, the number of scans is not limited. With your yearly license your can also use the ISPProtect BanDaemon without additional charge.
The price is excl. VAT. VAT gets applied to customers from the European Union that do not have a European VAT ID only. The shopping cart will calculate and show the VAT amount (if any) based on your country and VAT ID before the purchase is finalized.
Get a "per scan" license
The software is licensed per scan, there are packages from 5 to 100 scans available. The „per scan“ licenses are not bound to a server and not time limited, if you have 5 servers and buy a 5 scan license then you can scan one server 5 times or 5 servers once or any other number in between.
|ISPProtect - 5 scans license
|ISPProtect - 10 scans license
|ISPProtect - 25 scans license
|ISPProtect - 50 scans license
|ISPProtect - 100 scans license
The prices are excl. VAT. VAT gets applied to customers from the European Union that do not have a European VAT ID only. The shopping cart will calculate and show the VAT amount (if any) based on your country and VAT ID before the purchase is finalized.